- Decorations were amazing. Giant cut-out Elvis' and old school cars.
- Bounce House (well highlight for The Phi)
- Location was beautiful. And let me take a trip down memory lane. It had been years since I had been there.
- Tia taking her first and only shot of tequila with her husband and 4 kids! (all over 21!)
- Cousin Pepe's glasses
- Seeing my Tia's and Mom all dressed up in 50's style
- Chicken in a creamy Chipotle sauce. The food was spectacular! Catered from El Pescador.
- OPEN BAR
- Louella falling asleep in Tia Angie's arms.
- Surprise visit from Arizona family.
- Chone's "pimp" suite and Lili's pink ladies jacket
- Pinata filled with chocolates! Seriously there was a ton of candy!
- Cupcakes with Elvis' face on them
- Pepe's speech
- How beautiful and happy my Tia Grace looked.
and because there were so many more great pics here is a little slide show.