- Yesterday was filled with all kinds of strange random things....
- First I was very happy to find out that my niece is crafty. In about 10 minutes I taught her how to embroider. She took to it like a duck to water. She embroidered a hibiscus flower onto a pillowcase and she did such an awesome job. She is interested in knitting and crocheting. A girl after my own heart! I even bought her stuff to do her own project. I can't tell you how excited I am about this. I just know that The Phi is not going to want anything to do with anything with yarn.
- I took the girls to the park to let them run around. We were there earlier than we usually go and we got there just in time to see the "Perfect Mommy" club meet up for their daily walk. Man those ladies are so annoying and loud. I got to hear all about how brunette Mommy got her hair cut, but she got it cut so much shorter than usual because she doesn't have time for herself and can't get her haircut often enough. And then she was having a bad day because she couldn't find someone to go to the Gap with her, because her size 6 Capri pants were falling off her. All this while she bounced her 2 month old on her hip. Then the blond was complaining about taking both kids to a doctors appointment tomorrow. So another Mom offered to watch her eldest. I heard all this from the other side of the playground.
- As I was driving to pick up some El Pollo Loco for dinner I was going to turn into their parking lot. Well were I was is right next to a old folks community and this old dude was in a Durango and he was pulling out of the parking lot. He was making like the widest turn ever known to man. It was like he was driving a freakin' RV. As I went around him he stopped and totally cursed at me. I saw him mouthing "F***ing..." What an asshole. What an angry bitter old man. How sad he must be everyday because he is so mad at the world.
- Last night we headed out to Farmers Market in Palm Springs. The Chone was really excited about going. We had such a good time.
I will get some pictures up of our time with Chone. This weekend we are heading out to SB (finally!!) My beautiful wonderful cousin "Woman" is getting married this weekend and we are so looking forward to it!