We have been home from vacation for weeks now and I am just getting around to getting pur vacation pictures all put together!
Bass Lake was a crazy ride this year. We tent camped this year and took a lot of our awesome family with us. The days were spent on the lake and the nights spent at the group site camp.
Some of the highlights...
- My cousin Lori and her family hitting a deer. Thank goodness everyone was alright.
- Seeing our Compadres the Quevedos enjoy Bass Lake for the first time with us!
- Louie's first jet-ski ride.
- The Forks Burgers
- Morning snuggles in the tent.
- The sandwich assembly line.
- Louie and her frog
- The second annual talent show (you can see a video of my favorite skit HERE)
- Phi swimming all on her own.
- A cold Angry Orchard
- When it rained while we were at the store and Chone had to move ALL our stuff by herself!
- Family. Just being together for a week, rain or shine, house or tent. That it what makes our Bass Lake trips our most favorite time of the year!