We have been home from vacation for weeks now and I am just getting around to getting pur vacation pictures all put together!
Bass Lake was a crazy ride this year. We tent camped this year and took a lot of our awesome family with us. The days were spent on the lake and the nights spent at the group site camp.
Some of the highlights...
- My cousin Lori and her family hitting a deer. Thank goodness everyone was alright.
- Seeing our Compadres the Quevedos enjoy Bass Lake for the first time with us!
- Louie's first jet-ski ride.
- The Forks Burgers
- Morning snuggles in the tent.
- The sandwich assembly line.
- Louie and her frog
- The second annual talent show (you can see a video of my favorite skit HERE)
- Phi swimming all on her own.
- A cold Angry Orchard
- When it rained while we were at the store and Chone had to move ALL our stuff by herself!
- Family. Just being together for a week, rain or shine, house or tent. That it what makes our Bass Lake trips our most favorite time of the year!
Bass Lake 2013 from Elissa Lerma on Vimeo.
Hi Mija, great Bass Lake photo video!ReplyDelete