All of a sudden Louie is so clingy and so whiny. First she wants to get into her high chair. Then 2 seconds later she is crying her face off because she wants to get down.
The whining is bad, but the crying is even worse. Louie will cry if.......
- If I look at her for too long.
- If I don't look at her long enough
- When I strap her into her car seat.
- When the movie she is watching ends.
- When Phi leaves the room.
- When its time to go to bed.
- When her food is not served immediately
- When she's done eating
- When its time to change her diaper
- If her clothes don't have a princess on them
- When we put her in a high chair at a restaurant
- When we put her in a shopping cart