So this year my resolutions are simple:
- start running. I have never ever been a runner. In fact I hate running. But I would really like to give it a try. At the least I need to get back to walking daily.
- cook more. We are the worst when it comes to eating fast food. Well Joey is the worst but we are pretty bad about it. It's just damn convenient. We need to get back to home cooked meals. Try to get Sophia to venture out a bit in the food department.
- read more. Now that Louella is a bit older and I get a few 5 minutes gaps here and there where she is entertaining herself I would like to start reading more. I got a Kindle for my birthday and I have yet to read a full book on it. I would love to get any book recommendations!
- take better care of Roo. Not that he's neglected but he could stand to have more baths and get his hair cut and even combed once in awhile.
- blog more deeply. This blog has become a photo album of the places we go, which is awesome. But I have moved away from the writing side of this. I want to get into deeper topics.
- take more pictures. having a newborn put a cramp in my photography. Having a child who wants to be in Mom's arms 24/7 really has put a cramp in my photography. I need to pick up the camera more and get to really seeing the world around me. All the beautiful and ugly of the world around me.