Now when we have parties I like to give out a little party favor. When The Phi turned 3 I came up with the idea to make a magnet to give out. I found a cute colorful picture of little almost 3 year old Phi and a magnet series was born. Every year since I have made a magnet. Then when it was time for Lou's baby shower we made a magnet and then when she turned 1 we started the Louella Magnet Series.
Part of the reason I love these is because they are so easy to make. You only need a few things.
- Avery blank business cards
- business card magnets
- a printer
- Find the photo you want to use. Edit and add text. I just use the age they are using and their name.
- Download the template for the business card paper from Avery.com onto word document program.
- Add your photo and print.
- Punch out all the cards and peel the paper off the magnetic and place the card on the magnet
So do you have all the magnets in the series??