We made the mistake of waiting until the day before to buy the supplies. It took us 3 stores to find what we needed.
- Snaps Pretzels (we thought the square ones worked well)
- bag of Hershey's Hugs or Cookies and Cream
- bag of Valentine colored M&M's
This is all done is a few easy peasey steps!
- Preheat Oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper
- Place your pretzels on the wax paper
- Unwrap and place your hug or kiss on the pretzel
5. Place your cookie sheet into the oven for 3 1/2 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and press a M&M right on top of the kiss or hug
7. Refrigerate to cool
8. Try not to eat them all!
A perfect little combo of sweet and salty.
I really hope The Phi's teacher doesn't mind that these are technically not cookies!
Post a Comment