There are only 4 ingredients! 4!!!
- 3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- LINE 8- or 9-inch pan with wax paper.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper; peel off paper. Cut into squares.
So why would Eagle Brand send me condensed milk? It's simple, they wanted me to let you know about their "What is the Secret to a Perfect Dessert? Recipe and Essay Contest." Now through December 7 you can enter the contest by submitting an original recipe and a 100 word (or less) essay about why Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk is the "sweet secret" ingredient in the recipe. Each recipe must use at least one 14oz can of Eagle Brand Condensed Milk and be in one of the following categories:
- cookie bar
Just click on the picture below for all the info and to enter!