- The average wait time for my appointment in over 2 hours
- out of the 3 appointments I have had 2 have been rescheduled.
- I was suppose to have an appointment Tuesday and they called me 10 minutes before my appointment time to reschedule. I was already in the parking lot.
- Her second office that is closer to me is in an Urgent Care so when I wait for 2 hours I am surrounded by sick people.
- The doctor she referred me to for some testing also made me wait 3 hours and had cockroach traps in their rooms.
So after the last rescheduled appointment I was pissed. I was in the car with The Phi in the back seat and called PR Dad to vent. Apparently The Phi was paying very very close attention. This is the conversation I had with her yesterday morning.
"Mom, when are you going to see your Freakin' doctor again?"
"Its just doctor, not freakin' doctor"
"Can I go with you next time you see the freakin' doctor?"
"Yes, but don't call her freakin' doctor."
I told PR Dad about this exchange and he let out a sigh of relief and said,
"I thought I was going to be the bad influence, but it's you"
Hey, could have been much worse! At least you didn't use the other f word...ReplyDelete
Had me laughing. I think freaking is a pretty good word. I'm the bad influence, here. My daughters say their language is all my fault. (I don't use freaking.)ReplyDelete
Can't you change doctors?ReplyDelete
The average amount of time a Dr spends with a patient is less than 15-min. To wait 2-3 hrs means these doctors have bad scheduling. Even at my Urgent Care at Sansum I have never waited more than 45-min to one hour. Would you wait that long to see your auto mechanic? Don't think so.ReplyDelete
I laughed out loud about the "freaking"..ReplyDelete
Screw that OB.. hope that you can find a fantastic one.. and soon.