I am not one for meme's but i saw this on American Girl's Blog and could not resist it!!!
1.How old were you in 198O?I turned 3 in October
2.How old were you in 1989? 12 in October
3. Were you a Toys R' US Kid? Nope, I don't remember going to a Toys R Us as a kid. Well not until my youngest sister came along
4. Did you watch Transformers? I did. My Pops was a big cartoon guy so we watched this and thundercats. I liked Voltron more. I even had the full Voltron doll.
5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen? OMG. My Mom took me to see it in the theatre. She had to carry me out because I was sobbing. I have not seen it since.
6. Did you own a Lite Bright? I don't think that I did, but I know my middle sister did. Man I never got nothing!
7. Who is your Favorite Golden Girl? I am not a fan of the show. My middle sister and niece are and their favorite is Rose.
8. When someone says " Who you gonna call? GHOTBUSTERS! I ain't afraid of no ghost. Whoah that is awful grammar.
9.What was your favorite toy? I loved my tape player. I would record myself pretending to be a DJ on the radio.
10. Did you have a Pogo Ball? Nope
11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block? OMG, 24/7 I was slightly obsessed. Seriously it was really really bad. I am surprised that my parents did not seek professional help for me. but I am sure they thought about it.
12. What New Kid did you have a crush on? Joey (ironic huh)
13. Did you play M.A.S.H? Yes. many many times
14. Did you watch The Care Bears? I sure did. I was all about the Care Bear Stare. I had Sunshine Bear.
15. Did you have Jelly bracelets? Yes. Over the weekend my cuz Sass was rockin a whole arm of them, even the water filled glitter ones.
16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet? i don't think so.
17. Did you have a Glo Worm? Nope, but of course my sister did!
18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet? Yes I did.
19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles? Def, breakfast club.
20. Did you have a crazy hair style? oh man, me and the AquaNet were BFF's. I had the permed hair with the very very tall bangs.
21. What was your first bike? Didn't have a bike, but I did own a scooter
22. Name one thing you still own from your childhood! my teddy bear Burgly
23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid? Yes. Started with the ghetto swap meet ones, and my Mom even made up fake birth certificates. Yes my Mom rocks that much. and then ended up with 2 real ones. A blond with teeth (because I was born with a tooth) and a bald brown preemie boy. I think his name was Christopher.
24. Did you dress like Madonna? Yes, I had a phase where I wore this highlighter green lacy bow in my hair.
25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake? I had the Strawberry shortcake canopy bed set, and I think my sister had the Rainbow brite horse.
26. Did you watch Miami Vice? No
27. Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes? Yes, and I think I had to beg for them. I remember the jealousy when I went to a cousins house and she had a box filled with them in all colors.
28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper? I did.
29. Atari or Nintendo? We were all about the Atari in our house. We even had the special ball controller for Centipede.
30. Did you play Pac-Man? Yes and like all video games I sucked at it.
31. Which was better: Jem or Barbie and the Rockers? Jem, duh she was truly truly truly outrageous
32. He-Man or She-Ra? He-man
33. What movie scared you the most? The exorcist, It, Killer Clowns in Outerspace Thanks Tia Mary!
34. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson? Oh yes I did. I had the Thriller video down. I even had a tapestry on my wall for years!
35. What Is The First Thing That Comes To Mind When You Hear "Flux Compasitor"? McFly
36. What other colors did Pepsi come in? Clear. What ever happened to clear Pepsi. I think its time for a comeback
37.Roger Rabbit Or Howard The Duck? Roger Rabbit. P-p-p-p-p-p-lease
38. Did you ever beg your parents to have your school picture taken with the 'LASER' background? No, my school did not have such options
39. Do you know what the Ninja Rap is? No but I remember the blu-blockers rap and the Big Mac song.
40. Do you know why people cringe when they hear the word BUCKNER? No idea
41. Can you name the family members from National Lampoons Vacation movies? Clark, Ellen, Audry and Rusty
42. Wally-World or Europe? Europe
43. What was your favorite movie from the 80's? Purple Rain
It had been awhile but Joey recently convinced me to head out on an off-roading adventure. Mostly because the San Berdoo trail ends inside J...
Lately Louie has been waking up in the middle of the night crying. And not just, "I woke up and I can't go back to sleep&quo...
How did this get past me? How did I never hear about this? Yesterday we put in Happy Feet for The Phi to watch. She was not interested and w...
This is part of a sponsored collaboration with DiMe Media and Pampers . All opinion are 100% mine. It's true what they say. Yo...