- To have The Phi potty trained by the end of the year. I am sick of diapers and wiping butt every single day! I am tired of the diaper pail and buying them in general. The Phi is a smart kid, she can do this!
- To eat better. I have a strange relationship with food. I love it, but I try to stay away from it as long as I can every single day. I get up, have coffee and wait until I am about to pass out from hunger (about 2 pm) to finally eat. In my head it is a sick way of dieting that actually puts more weight on me than takes it off. I want to start eating breakfast, lunch, snack and a good home cooked dinner.
- To get out of the house more. Take The Phi to more parks and on walks. If we can finally move than this will easier to accomplish. There are NO parks here that I feel safe enough to walk alone at.
- To blog more. (PRDad will hate this one) I want to write more this year. For most of my life I have kept some kind of journal. It has kept me sane.
- To read to The Phi as often as I can. 2-3 times a day.
- Drink more water.
- Take better care of myself. It is so easy to put The Phi and Joey first all the time. I need to try to remember that it is okay to put my wants first once in a big while.
- Learn at least 5 new crochet stitches.
- Try to be better at paying bills on time.
- Take more time out of the day to get on the floor and laugh and play with The Phi
- Try to relax more, and not let finances stress me out and ruin my day.
Alright this list is getting out of control. The new year always feels like a new semester at school. The professor would hand me the syllabus and I would put together a game plan that would keep me ahead of the game. I would envision myself reading every assignment and finishing my papers a week before the deadline. This lasts about 2 weeks and then its back to skimming articles and all night cram sessions to finish papers the day before they are due. Wish me luck!
Post a Comment